2020 Tournament Rules
Off Limits - Anglers are not allowed on tournament waters the day of the tournament until 1/2 hour prior to take off !
1. All State fishing and boating regulations apply. Special regulations and slot limits will be noted on the lake list.
2. A 5 fish limit of Largemouth or Smallmouth Bass with a 12 inch minimum. If a fish is found to be less than 12” inches the weight of that fish and the largest fish will be deducted from the teams total weight.
3. Event results will be determined by total weight of the fish caught by each team. Ties will be decided by the teams biggest fish in that nights bag.
4. Boats must observe a 25 yard separation.
5. This League promotes catch and release all live fish must be returned to the tournament waters after weigh in. If you do have a fish that doesn't make it, take it home do not leave it at the launch or throw it back in the lake.
6. Each team is allowed to use 3 subs per season with a 10.00 fee each time. The fee will be added to the year-end payouts, however one of the original team members must fish and no subs are allowed for the TOC. A sub may NOT include an angler that currently fishes any National Professional Circuit (Bass/FLW/Bass Opens, etc).
7. Live wells are required and will be checked prior to start time at each event. No pre-caught fish allowed. Late arrivals must have their live wells checked by another team prior to fishing. If a team is late and does not check in with another team that team will be disqualified for that night.
8. Artificial baits only !!
9. A Penalty of one pound per minute will be assessed if teams are late to the official check in. If a team has mechanical trouble and cannot make it to the official check in time they Must call one of the other teams at Least 5 minutes Before the check in time with there location. At that time a boat will be sent to collect that teams fish and lend assistance to the team. Each team must be within 50 yards of the launch site and off plane at the cutoff time or they will be considered late.
10. Each non - releasable fish will result in a deduction of one pound from the total weight. If a team weighs a big fish that is dead, the 1 lb penalty is assessed to that fish and will effect "big fish" for the tournament and for the tournament and the overall big fish of the year.
11. If an event starts it will finish. It will then be up to the individuals on the team to decide if the conditions are safe enough to continue to fish safely.
12. In the event of a tie for the year end standings, total weight will determine the tie breaker.
13. The rain date will only be used if a event is canceled due to severe weather or if we are unable to launch due to heavy boat traffic on the lake.
14. If a competitor or team receives a citation/ticket during the tournament hours for a local ordinance violation or a DNR law violation that team will be disqualified.